Skills: Marine Engineering, Ships Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houma, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Prime Ocean is Seeking 3rd Assistant Engineers to Fill Deepwater Positions.
Eager to get back offshore? Get your foot in the door with Prime Ocean. We are seeking 3rd Assistant Engineers with offshore experience to fill roles with premium drilling contractors.
Successful Candidates WILL:
- Possess a valid: BOSIET/HUET/THUET/FOET, TWIC Card, RigPass or SafeGulf, Riggers Cert.
- Hold a valid USCG 3rd A/E License
- Reside in the United States in order to minimize travel costs.
- Have previous experience working as a Licensed Marine Engineer.
- Possess or be willing to obtain an OGUK/UKOOA Physical and a 10-Panel Instant Drug Screen.
Prime Ocean's roles are suited to those who are unemployed or engaged in a job which enables them to leave for extended periods of time.
Prime Ocean is a personnel solutions company with a focus on the drilling, marine and the engineering sectors.
Built upon the core values of excellent service delivery, safety, compliance, urgency and attention to detail, we are regarded my many as the preferred crewing agency and recruitment partner for their needs.
Prime Ocean are ISO9001 certified, a member of the IADC and TRACE approved.