Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
The Aker Solutions Software House was established in 2018, as a step in Aker Solutions digital transformation. The main vision of the Software House is to strengthen Aker Solutions software development capabilities and commercial software offerings. The Customer Success team at Software House are in need of a Customer Success Advisor to provide first line support to internal and external clients for Aker Solutions software products. Responsibilities and Tasks:
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- Work as a team member in a multidiscipline customer success team, responsible for successful onboarding, delivery and support of Aker Solutions Field Operations software
- Provide end user support and troubleshooting to internal and external users of Aker Solutions' Field Operations software
- Provide software training to internal and external users of Aker Solutions' Field Operations software
- Assist with installation of Aker Solutions software products at client sites
- Perform testing and quality assurance of Aker Solutions software prior to release to clients
- Contribute to writing and reviewing of technical documentation, such as user manuals and installation guides
- Proactively engage with, build and maintain excellent relationship with clients, both internal and external
- Proactively alerting customers to product developments and issues
- Perform analysis of client data
- Actively provide feedback and assistance to the software development team for software product improvements
- Have a strong passion for customer service
- Basic understanding of the following software applications: Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Basic Networking, IIS, Microsoft Packages, RDBMS, Industry/Product knowledge, Agile Scrum Knowledge, Cloud based software applications
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.