Skills: Document Control, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Platteville, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This clerical position is located in Anadarko's Rockies Region as a member of the DJ Basin Engineering Team in Platteville, CO.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience required
- Maintains internal data and records and conducts data entry to support engineering team
- Designs and generates reports, presentations and miscellaneous correspondence according to pre-existing guidelines
- Create, maintain, and track AFE's
- Maintains relationships with other departments and administrative assistants.
- OpenWells Data Entry - Maintain database input & QC to ensure accurate information
- Enter all Gyro reports and ensure they are properly categorized
- Update wellbore data to correct well schematics for engineers
- Create events for HZ Safety Prep and Bradenhead activities
- Utilize data analyzer to query activities for cost reallocations
- Research and retrieve data from other databases for comprehensive well updates (State of Colorado website, ANORM, AFE database)
- ANORM Data Entry - Train on ANORM, input data and help with QC of data
- Input P&A procedures in ANORM
- Create AFE's for all GWA post drill activities
- Access Database Entry - Input data and help with QC of data
- Input surface land & title land clearances
- Input engineer prognosis
- Enter Form 17 data into COGCC website
- Support Asset Teams - Ad Hoc projects, data cleanup, help with AFE & Workorder creation, cost tracking, reallocations, pull data and format for team use
- Learn the basics of energy industry terminology, acronyms, and operations
- Perform duties and responsibilities as assigned and required
High School Diploma or GED
This position is not eligible for relocation
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%
This position will work 40 hours per week Monday through Friday
See Job Description
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.