NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a pipeline company, is currently seeking a Warehouse Lead
based in Prince George, BC
on a 8 month contract
Individuals will need to be local to the area as no LOA/relocation is provided.
- Ensure guidelines and procedures are in place for all materials handling and warehouse activities
- Oversee day to day warehouse operations
- Take part in meetings for all concerns and issues pertaining to materials handling and warehouse activities
- Primary contact for inspection of incoming materials and matching goods to documents in SAP
- Collaboration with expediter team.
- High school diploma, degree would be an asset
- Previous experience in Pipeline Materials Handling
- Forklift certification
- SAP experience
- Crane operation will be an asset.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.