Svobodny, Amur Oblast, Russia
Svobodny, Amur Oblast, Russia
Skills: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Superintendent
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Svobodny, Amur Oblast, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Construction Superintendent (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing), MEP
Date of issue: 15/03/2019
Project: AGPP - Amur Gas Processing Plant
Job Location: Svobodny, Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary
Hours/rotation: Rotation of 63 days on site and 15 days off (+ 3 paid travel days)
Salary range: Competitive salary package with benefits
• Single status;
• Full board and accommodation on site;
• Travel to home country in economy class.
Job summary/Role description:
The project concerns the EPC for the utilities, infrastructures and off-sites facilities of a greenfield plant for the treatment of Natural Gas, located in East Russia.
Construction Superintendent (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) coordinates the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing activities on Site and is mainly responsible for the Subcontractor activities, ensuring that Building Construction works are performed accordingly to the erection schedules and Project documents, within the assigned cost budget, and accordingly to Quality & Safety procedures, as well as to the terms and conditions of the subcontract.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manages the Subcontractor(s) for Mechanical (including HVAC and equipment), Electrical and Plumbing works;
• Prior to the start of works, controls and approves the Method Statements submitted by the Subcontractors, ensuring their correct application on the field;
• Prior to the start of works, checks the Supplier's material and technical documentation delivery schedule. Check that the same is in line with Construction schedules and contractual commitments;
• Ensures that the Subcontractor(s) performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost, and coordinates all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications;
• Monitors and approves Subcontractors' work progress status sheets;
• Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
• Checks that the equipment and manpower employed by the Subcontractor are adequate and that the works performed by the Subcontractor conform to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality level applied;
• Performs inspections and sign the necessary certificates as per Site Inspection Plans;
• Prepares the non-conformity register for each Subcontractor and co-ordinates nonconformity resolution;
• Detects any design errors, and makes the necessary changes with the Site Engineer, if required;
• Manages vendor specialists;
• Assists the Contract Manager/Engineer in defining the new prices, in preparing amendments to subcontracts and in analyzing and discussing claims.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
• University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
• Significant experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
• Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
• Experience working on Contractor side.
Skills and Abilities:
• Fluent English;
• Excellent IT and analytical skills;
• Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
• Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Special Requirements and Comments:
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The knowledge of Russian at the working level would be advantageous.
The information submitted shall include:
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- email address of the candidate.