Skills: Drilling Superintendent
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Drilling and Completion Superintendent for our activities in Egypt- Petrobel, to coordinate, direct and review drilling operations within defined drilling programs and budget, in order to fully meet the prognosis target, pursuing the best results in terms of safety, time and cost effectiveness
The Key responsibilities are:
• Ensuring the compliance of the time and cost budget activities, in accordance to the company requirements, HSEQ standards and good petroleum engineering practices.
• Evaluating the needs of services, equipment and material
• Preparing the annual drilling program review
• Controlling the drilling activities and the associated contractors
• Coordinating the company's and contractor unit's activities involved in drilling operations and decide about day to day matters.
• Reporting during of any technical or economical variation from approved scope during the drilling execution, proposing the appropriate changes if necessary
• Being an active member of the emergency task force of blow outs or other major emergencies
Fixed term, International rotational 28/28
• Fluent knowledge of English
• Intermediate knowledge of the local language is preferred.
• Extensive experience in the Oil and gas industry.