Our client is looking for a Draughtsperson for a permanent role, located in Turriff, Aberdeenshire.
- Adhere and implement Company Procedures.
- To produce manufacturing drawings.
- Production of models and drawings that ensure the functionality of the design and production of components.
- To ensure drawings meet all relevant standards.
- Carry out work according to Departmental Priority Work List
- Production of manufacturing drawings and check same for accuracy
- Ensure designs meet the ISO quality system
- Attend and input at departmental meetings
- Attend and input at project meetings
- Liaise with Mechanical Design Engineers and Manager for verification of design and drawings
- Liaise with purchase department for ordering of materials as requested
- Update drawings to "As-Built" status after equipment is manufactured
- Delegate tasks and ongoing coaching for Junior Draughtsman
- Ensure drawing control system is adhered too
- Maintain and ensure Design Library is up to date
- Maintain and update Autodesk Inventor Vault Administrator
- To check "As-Built" drawings
- To check drawings from other Draughtsman
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers and passing this and requisition order to Lead Engineer for checking
- Construct and maintain Parts Lists for all current and ongoing projects
- To assist Lead Engineer with maintaining project technical files
- Reporting relevant information to Line Manager on a daily basis
- HNC in Engineering related course
- HND/Degree in Engineering related course
- Time served Engineering Apprentice
- Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- 3D Modeling experience
- Practical experience in an Engineering environment
- IT literate with Microsoft Package experience
- Good knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- Working knowledge of rotating machinery
- Articulate communicator with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Self motivated with good attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative but works well in a team
- Can work under pressure, set and achieve deadlines