Skills: Engineering Technician
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons are currently looking to recruit a Engineering Systems Technician to work within our Aberdeen City Centre office on an initial 6 month basis.
Under guidance to support, develop and implement engineering systems applications and to support the engineering user base in the use of engineering office applications and systems.
- Trouble shooting user requests for assistance with engineering office applications.
- Input to the development of working practices with engineering office applications.
- Develop hints and tips on engineering office applications and distribute to the engineering user base.
- Develop and maintain engineering intranet site.
- Maintain engineering hardware inventory database.
- Maintain engineering software inventory database.
- Maintain monthly charge out spreadsheets for engineering IT/IS assets.
- Install and maintain electronic survey data.
- Assist in developing presentation material and providing first level support on engineering applications.
- Maintain Engineering Systems procedures and manuals.
- Control distribution and operation of CAD visualization tools.
- Develop GUIs and forms for intelligent CAD/CAE systems.
- Maintain 2D CAD (AutoCAD) environment