Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, reliable, demonstrate a desire to learn and is capable of adapting quickly across job functions and responsibilities. Projects include well-pad electrical installations, service installs, electrical and control panel wiring, maintenance, trouble-shooting, compressor stations, plants, heat trace, cooling and heating systems, as well as automation installs. We are looking for a candidate that wants to grow and advance within our business.
Ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
* A Colorado Journeyman or Master Electrical license
* New electrical service installations up to 480/277 VAC, install and wire motors and transfer pumps
* Ability to interpret Electrical Drawings and Process and Instrumentation Drawings (P&IDs)
* Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring and equipment
* Wiring and fabricating electrical and control panels
* PLC Programming
* Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes
* Solar Powered Systems
* Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment
* Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring,
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
Many of Fircroft’s recruitment professionals have been with the company for over 10 years, enabling us to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We work with some of the world’s largest companies providing solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment.