Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Valves & Measurement Sales Representative focuses primarily upon four areas that includes V&M spare parts, replacement parts, repair service and field service. The position will be based in the Pittsburgh (Canonsburg) Pennsylvania area and requires a minimum of 75% travel across the Northeastern United States. Cameron/Schlumberger offers a highly competitive and outstanding compensation and benefits plan to qualified applicants.
- Developing and maintaining high level Customer relations
- Manage Sales Funnel in CRM
- Develop and follow up on new leads
- Informing NAM Operations Manager of anticipated potential issues or opportunities
- Aware of most recent marketing information and communicate them to Regional Operations Manager
- Conduct regular field visits.
- Ensure correct Quotations for New Valves and Spare parts reach customer(s).
- High School or G.E.D. required
- Ability to travel a minimum of 75% of the time
- Clean Driving Record
- Valve Industry Experience
- Oil Industry experience
- Bachelors' degree
- Over 5 years valve industry experience
- Valve industry sales experience
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.