10 Month Contract
As the Petroleum Applications Support Consultant - Cross-application you would be part of a large team reporting directly to workstream lead for petroleum applications supporting an oil and gas project transition. Key Accountabilities
- Design systems and prototype applications.
- Develop software code and set up the functionalities of required petroleum applications.
- Coordinate the overarching dependencies with other IT systems.
- Work closely with the business and integrate necessary changes (e.g. user acceptance testing).
- Conduct end-to-end testing and install the program into production.
- Update and close identified gaps and adapt the application to the company‘s standards and new requirements.
- Write detailed technical and user documentation.
- Create training materials and train new users how to use existing or newly developed applications.
- BA/BS or higher equivalent degree in (business) information systems, computer engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in field operations applications (e.g., OSIPI, Avocet, ASCADA system).
- High performing individual with strong track record and significant experience in IT development.
- Deep understanding of IT systems and applications architecture.
- Good knowledge of field operations in the oil and gas energy industry and experience in data migration are a plus.
- Highly motivated and performing individual with ingenuity and creativity.
- Collaborative team player with ability to prioritize and execute tasks.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.