Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Crane Operator
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client is one of the biggest oil and gas service companies. They are a global organization covering a full spectrum of upstream activities. For their operations in Kuala Lumpur we are recruiting for a Specialist in the are of Cranes and Rotating Equipment. This position will be part of thier Asset Management division.
• The ideal candidate will have experience with Heavy Lift Cranes (ZPMC, AMLCLYDE - NOV, Huisman, Pipelay Barges, Winches, etc.) and related Pipelay machinery, including Heavy Rotating machinery
• At least 10 to 15 years of experience, plus Downtime Troubleshooting exposure.
• Familiar with computerised Control Systems
• Experienced on/with Offshore Drilling Rigs, Heavy Duty Vessels and their equipment; a person who has an experience as Offshore Heavy Lift Crane Specialist will be a good fit
• Good knowledge of Rotating Equipment, Hydraulic Controls & System and API requirements for Rotating Equipment
• Proven experience in Inspections, Repairs, Maintenance & Troubleshooting, plus 1,000T to 3,500T or above.
• Crane Structures; Pedestal, A Frame, Crane Boom, Sheave Inspections, etc.
• Crane machinery - Winches, Drives, Motors, Hydrotarders, etc.
• Crane Electrical and Controls; Troubleshooting PLC
• Wire Rope Inspections, EMAG Inspections and Lubrications
• Load Testing and Annual Surveys of Cranes
• Auditing PMS
• Quarterly Inspections on the Heavy Lift Cranes in fleet
• Expertise in Crane Repairs and Assist in Planning Repairs
• Assist in Crane Upgrades
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.