Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Three Rivers, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor with extensive Oil and Gas experience to join our team in Tilden, TX.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
This position will be responsible for warehouse operations and management of inventory at the Warehouse facility. This position will also be required to coordinate material movements in support of Drilling, Completions, Maintenance, Facilities and Production operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise all warehouse activities involving storage, use and distribution of inventoried materials.
- Evaluate storage requirements for commodities in the warehouse, and ensure they are stored properly.
- Ensure all materials received or issued have appropriate documentation. Will conduct SAP inventory transactions for material movements and for reporting accurate inventory.
- Arrange transportation for Drilling, Completions, Maintenance Facilities and Production equipment.
- Ensure environmental, health, safety and security practices are followed.
- Manage material receiving, issuing and warehouse processes associated with the storage and management of warehouse materials.
- Manage building maintenance activities.
- Will require being on call after normal work hours during the week and rotating on call duties on weekends and holidays.
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience in inventory handling or warehouse operations.
- Prior knowledge of upstream Oil & Gas equipment and operations.
- Hands-on experience with supporting ERP systems, preferably SAP is desirable.
Technical/Business Skills, Certification, Licenses, and/or Registrations
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to E&P operations and materials used in these operations (production, drilling and
- Proven track record of commitment to HSSE
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others and support a team based working environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to safely operated powered materials handling equipment
- Skilled in MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook,)
- Must be well organized, decisive and be able to function effectively with little supervision
- Additional training as required by Client Company
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.