Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
SALES MANAGER - EUROPE & AFRICA
The Sales Manager develops, increases and maintains sales for Refinery Services. Area of responsibility will be Europe and Africa. The Sales Manager assists the General Manager with the daily operation and profitability of Refinery Systems including all business development, location personnel management, product training and support and all safety programs. Important: This position may be located anywhere in the UK.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in managing the profitability of Refinery Services including timely preparation and completion of budgets, sales forecasts and submission of financial reports required by company;
- Responsible for directing sales efforts globally including, Europe and Africa by maintaining relationships, issuing quotations, client portfolios, and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts in the refinery industry sector. Also, maintains contact with the clients on a regular basis through client meetings on-site and through external meetings at the clients' offices for contractual negotiations and technical presentations.
- Responsible for the development of technical manuals and sales literature, assists sales personnel in technical sales presentations or provide technical presentations directly to customers;
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential;
- Assists in the manufacture, distribution and servicing of units which includes manufacture of units, managing inventory of parts, and scheduling of shipments;
- Assists the General Manager in the management and direction of the distribution of Waukesha CFR Engines Inc., parts and service;
- Responsible for all of Refinery Systems field service activities including installation, training of refinery personnel, and equipment servicing and calibration;
- Reviews and implements existing operational procedures with appropriate personnel and develops a standard operating policy for use by all global locations inclusive of standardized HSE/Operations documentation
BA/BSc degree preferred or experience in lieu of degree. Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Ten plus years industry experience, three to five years in managerial position preferred.
- Good communication skills interfacing with various levels within the company and with clients.
- Relies on extensive industry experience and independent judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients and company personnel to provide information and technical support.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
TWIC Card certification, valid driver's license and good driving record, certificates in various subjects related to Chemical engineering and CFR engine technology, certified by Waukesha and A.S.T.M in CFR Engines
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Knowledge of ASTM standards, combustion engine technology including operation and maintenance.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to travel domestically and internationally greater than 50% of the time.
- On site visits to refineries may expose the employee to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in work environment is usually moderate.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.