Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Den Helder, North Holland, Netherlands
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Netherlands
For a client activie in the offshore and maritime sector, we're looking for an Supply Cahin Coordinator. In this role you perform Supply Chain activities on projects and general (project) support such as Logistics, Purchasing and Certifications. Maintenance of the Bluestream Asset System (BAS).
Task and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the planning and purchasing/rental of Project and Workshop equipment and supplies.
- Act as point of contact for suppliers and certification companies and discuss terms and conditions.
- Receive and warehouse Project and Workshop equipment and stock, working close together with Workshop personnel.
- Monitor and improve purchasing processes, including cost analysis (e.g. decide on purchase or rental of equipment).
- Purchase order administration.
- Approve invoices and liaise with suppliers on payment queries.
- Order transport (Trucks/cranes, courier, packages), arrange freight documents and take care of custom formalities.
- Arrange, administrate and monitor Logistic flows on repairs/purchases/rentals.
- Administer project equipment (including D-023) in BAS, and arrange custom clearance of the equipment in compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
Project and Tender Support
- Attendance at kick-off meetings and advise from logistics perspective.
- Assist in planning of mobilisations and demobilisations and act as a point of contact for 3rd parties for equipment and supplies.
- Assist Workshop with inventarisation of project equipment.
- Provide up to date information (e.g. pricing) to support the commercial department in tender phase.
- Assist Workshop personnel by providing work orders when certification on equipment is necessary.
- Advise on operational level on the development of BAS and test new developed functionalities.
- Mid-Level to Higher Education (depending on working experience).
- Accurate and strong administration skills.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
- SCC certified or willing to obtain.
- Responsible for compliance with SCC (VCA) and ISO standards.
Peterson offers safe, reliable and value added risk management and logistics solutions to the energy, shipping and agricultural industry globally from strategic locations. Additionally, we offer specialist activities including inspection and certification of a broad range of products. Founded in 1920, Peterson is non-stock listed and family-owned. Together with sister company Control Union we operate in over 70 countries worldwide.
Peterson operates across many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals and from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass, together we are One Peterson. We offer three core activities, namely quality assurance, integrated logistics and related activities. Related activities include recruitment, procurement, project and consultancy services.