Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Other Skills: planning tools and techniques specifically Primavera P6; SAP PM Module; Significant knowledge/experience of offshore plant and equipment
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
• Manage the Full Field shutdown planning input to the Corporate planning;
• Develop detailed Full Field Shut Down schedule in Primavera, identifying critical path activities, overall Shut Down durations and resource requirements;
• Identify any possible clash between the activities implementation and define how to avoid;
• Develop detailed Full Field Shut Down manpower histograms with POB constraints, and provide advice on the most efficient use of resources in implementing the shutdown activities;
• Monitor and control Full Field Shut down planning activities through all phases of the Full Field Shut down ( preparation; pre-work; work; post work and feedback);
• Analyze the detailed Full Field Shut Down plans, identify potential conflicts and deviations and propose solutions to optimize the overall shutdown schedule;
• Produce and issue progress S curves to allow visual representation of plan and progress;
• Prepare / present planning data for ad-hoc and regular meetings;
• Liaise with planning representatives of others entities to clarify and ensure the delivery of planning information is in accordance with the requirements of the overall shutdown strategy;
• Develop and maintain good working relationships and communication with all the personnel.
• Previous experience of engineering/maintenance/operations/Projects within Oil & Gas Industry;
• High level of interpersonal skills, ability to deal with a continuously changing and demanding environment and a large number of activities within short time scales;
• Highly experienced in the use of planning tools and techniques specifically Primavera P6;
• High level of administration skills and computer literacy, with knowledge of SAP PM Module;
• Significant knowledge/experience of offshore plant and equipment;
• BOSIET/HUET and Offshore Medical Certificate required.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: