Skills: Production Operator
Other Skills: Total HSE Safety Rules and PTW System; Knowledge of the FPSO's equipment and systems
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
• Perform all the field operations activities of the FFSD following the instruction of Production Supervisor
• Carry-out level one maintenance and minor repairs on production equipment.
• Opens work permits on location after verification that all Pre-Job requested measures are abided.
• Detect and point out any abnormal situations, report to the Production Supervisor or Control Room and take conservatory measures under the direction of the Production Supervisor.
• Perform the parameters readings (Hull /Topside) and highlight any deviation.
• Ensure that work place is let in good condition after completion of works within the zone he is responsible.
• Implement valve locking system and local isolation as directed by the Production Supervisor or/and process isolation certificates.
• Contribute to the reporting of anomalies and incidents, participate to investigation and correctives actions.
• Test and check the status of safety equipment.
• Contribute to ensure that the facilities are kept clean.
• Contribute to ensure that safety and environmental policies are complied with.
• Participate to the audits.
• Good knowledge of Total HSE Safety Rules and PTW System.
• Mechanic's CAP (vocational training certificate) or 12th grade with scientific and technical major
• Trained in surface production technology with knowledge of subsurface production technology
• Some grasp of instrumentation, regulation and metrology
• Trained in level one maintenance and general maintenance problems
• Knowledge of the FPSO's equipment and systems
• Fluent English and Operational French (Level > 2)
• BOSIET/HUET and Offshore Medical Certificate required
• Team spirit, obeys the rules, is orderly, reliable and rigorous
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: