Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Other Skills: Good knowledge of Total HSE Safety Rules and PTW System; FPSO's equipment and systems; Fluent English and Operational French
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
• Under the supervision of the HSE Coordinator, implement and monitor site-specific health, safety and environmental operations and tasks at the assigned job;
• Identifies hazards and potential risks and assist operations and contractors staff with eliminating or mitigating those hazards;
• Supervises Safety or Environmental topics at the assigned job;
• Conducts regular inspections, safety audits, hazard assessment at the assigned works;
• Advises jobsite personnel on HSE-related matters;
• Detect and point out any abnormal situations, report to the HSE coordinator or Control Room and take conservatory measures;
• Understands, uses and upholds personal protective equipment, safe work practices, environmental stewardship practices and team work;
• Conducts first level investigations of worksite incidents;
• Serves as core member of the site emergency response team at the assigned job;
• Responds to and conducts small quantity spill containment and cleanup;
• Provides training and mentoring in HSE related topics to jobsite personnel;
• Ability to interact effectively with individuals in a wide range of situations, circumstances and settings as well as the ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce to achieve stated HSE objectives.
• Ability to act appropriately in emergency situations.
• Ability to interpret and effectively communicate technical documents such as Job Safety Analysis to workers and any other appropriate personnel.
• Ability to effectively communicate HSE requirements and values
• Good knowledge of Total HSE Safety Rules and PTW System.
• Knowledge of the FPSO's equipment and systems
• Fluent English and Operational French (Level > 2).
• Trained in first aid • BOSIET/HUET and Offshore Medical Certificate required
• Team spirit, obeys the rules, is orderly, reliable and rigorous
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: