Skills: Engineering Manager
Other Skills: BOSIET/HUET; English and French; PTW System
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
• Ensure the quality of service in the preparation (both onshore and offshore) and execution of assigned construction tasks, in compliance with company and international specification while optimizing cost and lead times to meet production shutdown planning
• Participate to regular progress coordination meetings and shutdown preparation meetings;
• Interface between support entities;
• Ensure that Contractors are fully compliant with safety and environmental procedures;
• Prepare technical folders before inspection, list of material, offshore survey of contractors;
• Ensure that required spare parts and material have been procured and have been properly checked;
• Ensure that Scaffolds are constructed and maintained in line with procedure and that a register of structures erected is maintained;
• Ensure that all required HSE safety measures have been taken, so that the work can start;
• Ensure that works start and continue in compliance with HSE Company specifications and procedures;
• Ensure the reliability and consistency of technical information on site;
• Participate to the preparation of works permits;
• Communication with contractors and support teams in the preparation and supervision of delicate or risky field operations,
• Ensure delivery schedule and planning of the work are met,
• Optimize the COMPANY team efficiency to meet planning milestones and deadlines,
• Manage and supervise numerous activities simultaneously;
• Guarantee of the good realization of work in respect of the procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection;
• Participate to technical operational analysis, audits and inspections,
• Previous experience of engineering/maintenance/operations/Projects within Oil & Gas Industry.
• Good knowledge of Total HSE Safety Rules and PTW System.
• Foreign languages: English and French • BOSIET/HUET and Offshore Medical Certificate required.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: