Skills: Production Engineering, Production Operator
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Malabo, Bioko Norte, Equatorial Guinea
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Production Technician - operate plant process and utility systems effectively and safety. It is expected that procedures will be followed at all times and that O&M Contractor and local regulatory compliance met in all aspects of work. The Production Technician will facilitate routine maintenance by isolations and reinstatement, liaising with CRO
Responsibilities include:- Process, Marine/Safety, Maintenance and control activities of vendor and subcontractor personnel
- Prepare process and utility systems for operation
- Operate and monitor process and utility systems
- Prepare process and utility systems for shutdown
- Isolate and reinstate process and utility systems for maintenance and repair
- Contribute to control of critical situations and respond to emergencies
- Monitor and maintain pollution control measures
- Carry out emergency response role
- Provide any additional duties as required byt the OIM/Unit Spt. and /or HOD to maintain safe and efficient running of the Vessel.
Proven experience and/or qualified to N/SVQ Hydrocarbon Processing Level 2 or similar qualification level from country of origin. Preefrence will be given to applicants from Eastern Europe, India and Philippines
3 years experience of hydrocarbon processing systems and utilities.
Knowledge of ESD F&G and DCS operation.
Good understanding of Permit to Work, Mechanical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment
Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.