Skills: Field Development
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ortona, Abruzzo, Italy
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- With general autonomy this position is responsible for providing technical support to the Multi-Chem sales force.
- This person manages the Technical Services Professionals and resources to respond to sales force needs for trouble calls in a timely manner.
- They are responsible for scheduling employees, professional development and scheduling of training for direct reports. Responsible for acquiring and maintaining any necessary equipment the technical services group may need.
- They serve as primary manager over all projects underway in assigned region. Supervise surveys for new business and coordinate all personnel, resources, priority of work and testing to be performed.
- Compose and oversee drafting of proposals and bid submissions including organization of all test and lab data, technical recommendations, pricing and projected BOE costs.
- Conduct technical sales calls on customers in support of the sales force.
- This consists of attending meetings, customer presentations, and providing technical information in support of sales projects.
- Performs wellness checks on existing business to ensure the current customers have the proper products in place and they remain satisfied with Multi-Chem.
- Provide technical training to the salesman at the monthly region sales meetings and perform onsite training to salesman for bottle testing and product selection.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science and/or related field and a minimum of 7 years of experience in the industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contrada S. Elena, Ortona, Chieti, 66026, Italy
Requisition Number: 71996
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.