Skills: HR - General
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Human Resources Analyst perform a wide variety of professional level duties in the areas of recruitment, selection, classification, salary administration, equal employment opportunity, employee/labor relations, employee development, training, and other human resources programs.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
* Administers human resources policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas.
* Collects and analyzes HR data, and then makes recommendations to management.
* Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures.
* Perform analysis on cost of integration for payroll, benefits, compensation, synergies, etc.
* Assist with the integration of headcount; prepare iterations of organization charts, work with functional leaders to determine headcount requirements.
* Monitor the progress and deliverables in the People/HR Playbook and Accelerator.
* Work with the compensation team to analyze the integration of position titles, bonus structure, etc in alignment with job architecture.
* Monitoring of the onboarding requirements; i.e., acknowledgements of corporate required policies.
Minimum Education Required
* Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Work Experience
* 3 Years
Position Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Expertise in Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
* This individual must have 3-5 years of background in HR operations.
* He/she must be analytical with the ability to manipulate data from excel.
* Power point skills are desirable.
* Good communication skills are required.
The physical demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk, stoop, kneel, carry, push/pull and use repetitive wrist and hand movements. Hearing, seeing ability to include depth perception, peripheral vision and rapid mental coordination. It is required to be mentally alert for entire regular shift.
* Ensure that personal behaviors and work practices are in line with Company safety standards.
* Responsible for safety of self and others in the vicinity to include, but not limited to, employees, vendors and guests.
* Provide visible leadership engagement, be aware of housekeeping and take additional safety precautions to ensure no one is put at risk.
* Do not take short cuts or unnecessary risks and actively work with others to ensure they take due care and do not put themselves or others at risk.
* Ensure all incidents are reported and appropriately investigated in accordance with Company procedure.
* As needed, seek advice from HSE representative.
Parker Drilling is a global drilling company providing drilling services, project management and rental tools to the energy industry. Parker’s primary business segment is drilling services with 38 rigs in international locations and 19 rigs in the United States Gulf of Mexico.
The Company’s international rig fleet consists of barge rigs and related operations in the Caspian Sea, Nigeria and Mexico, as well as land rigs and related operations in a total of 15 countries. Parker’s U.S. rig fleet operates in the transition zone of the Gulf of Mexico.
Founded in 1934, the Company moved it headquarters to Houston, Texas from Tulsa, Oklahoma in September 2001. Customers include major, independent and national oil and gas companies. Quail Tools has four U.S. locations where it is a leading provider of specialized rental equipment for drilling and workover operations. Office and yard locations include New Iberia, Louisiana; Victoria and Odessa, Texas; and Evanston, Wyoming.