Skills: Drilling Manager, Drilling Superintendent, Drilling Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Basrah, Basra Governorate, Iraq
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Drilling and Completion Superintendent for our activities in Iraq, to coordinate, direct and review drilling operations within defined drilling programs and budget, in order to fully meet the projected targets, pursuing the best results in terms of safety, time and cost effectiveness.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Ensuring drilling activities compliance with time and cost budget, in accordance with Company requirements, HSEQ standards and good petroleum engineering practices
• Evaluating needs for services, equipment and material
• Preparing of annual drilling program review
• Controlling drilling activities and associated contractors
• Coordinating Company's and contractor unit's activities involved in drilling operations and decide about day by day matters.
• Reporting during drilling execution any technical or economical variation from approved scope, proposing the appropriate changes if necessary
• Participating as a member of the emergency task force of a blow out or other major emergency.
Fixed term, International, rotational 28/28
• Fluent knowledge of English
• Intermediate knowledge of the local language is preferred.
• Drilling technology knowledge acquisition and capitalization
• Strategic thinking - Decision Making - Relations management
• Problem Solving - Spirit of Enterprise - Listening and reception
• Flexibility - Change management
• Innovation - Communication
• Planning target control - Staff management and development
• Engineering degree or extensive industry knowledge
• Extensive Oil & Gas Industry experience
• Experience in drilling execution either onshore or offshore
• Well Control certificate (Level 4 IWCF / IADC required)
• Drilling & Completion Basic course
• Completion advanced course
"Build the future of energy"