Skills: HR - General
Other Skills: HR Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tripoli, Tripoli District, Libya
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Libya
Libyan Nationals Only - Due to current Visa Restrictions
University Degree with a minimum of 6 years HR experience, fluent in English and has international exposure.
HR Manager Job Description
• The HR Manager will be responsible for the overall management of HR services and programs within their assigned area of responsibility. They will be responsible for the implementation of policies and standards, employee training and development, compensation and benefits strategies and employee motivation. Also they are responsible for monitoring the development and retention of all employees within their area of responsibility.
• Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to Values, Policies and HR Principles and encourages employees to do the same.
• Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all employees.
• Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
• Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace. Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
• Responsive: Commits to keep employees and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
• Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.