Skills: Drilling Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The SERVICE aims to commute between rigs based on operational needs and consists in:
- controlling HSE procedures and policies,
- managing the Fluids and Cement practices and control of their application to all projects.
The SERVICE deals with HSE points which are listed here below:
1. Participation to COMPANY HSE procedures and policies ; control of their application,
2. Follow up of BST training and HUET training;
3. Follow up of Risk management, Risk Awareness and Prevention training;
4. Supervision of all specific operations related to Cementing Contractor and Drilling Fluids Contractor in the field of operations;
5. Contribution to the full implementation of COMPANY goals and objectives;
6. Making up of quality assurance of fluids and cement systems, stock inventory and consumption and Contractor reporting;
7. Assistance to the COMPANY Drilling Supervisor and the F&C Superintendent to maximize performance;
8. Participation to the Operational Discharge Management Plan and Waste Management Plan procedures.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
1. Control of the respect of COMPANY and other COMPANY's contractor HSE standards,
2. Control the availability of Fluids, Cement and Drilling Waste programs and procedures towards the PERSONNEL involved,
3. Participation to technical and operational debriefings,
4. Optimization of the management of Fluids, Cement and Waste Services in the field. Coordination of the actions between the different parties involved in order to ensure that the best procedures are followed,
5. Preparation of onsite cementing programs,
6. Running of COMPANY proprietary in-house hydraulic simulation software,
7. Follow up of all field operations Assist specific operations on rig sites when required,
8. Control of the logistics and inventory management,
9. Generation of order of chemicals,
10. Reporting of phase recap and cementing as per COMPANY format,
11. Revision and reporting of analyses of any equipment failure or non-conformance services,
12. Control of quality of data reporting (WELLVIEW and others),
13. Revision and reporting on solids control equipment efficiency,
14. Revision of contractor's design for cementing operations and others,
15. Revision of lab analyses.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: