Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
Skills: Drilling Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The scope of the SERVICE consists:
- in managing the operations of COMPANY drilling unit (Drill ship),
- In managing all rig operations,
- in ensuring that all COMPANY resources (eg. Completion, Fluids, Subsea, etc.) and CONTRACTOR resources are used to optimise the operation, resolve any potential problems and ensure the operations are performed as safely, efficiently and effectively as possible.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
1. Management of offshore operations and provide technical support for all rig operations;
2. Management of onshore support and technical support for all rig operations, including Logistics (FCP & LOG), HSE, Subsea, Completion, engineering, etc;
3. Reporting and investigating on all anomalies, incidents highlighted and closed out.
4. Identification and promotion of HSE programs on the drilling unit. This is in association with the COMPANY RSES & FCP/MTH and where HSE initiatives are required to prevent escalation of potential anomalies into incidents;
5. Checking up that all COMPANY rules (including HSE procedures and policies) are followed to all operations or request derogations as necessary;
6. Checking up that all COMPANY rules procedures are followed (drilling & completion programs GDCP, SIMOPS, JDM, etc.);
7. Assistance in preparing Technical Drilling & Completion programs;
8. Participation to the technical documents (JDM, etc.) validation and "live" for the specific unit.
9. Onshore technical expertise and support to resolve practical problems and minimise non-productive time;
10. Participation to the event the drilling unit where the SERVICE is performed in an emergency.
11. In the case of simultaneous operation, communication with other COMPANY onshore Departments ensuring effective and comprehensive coordination of ongoing and upcoming work and all required documentation and procedures are in place well in advance of the SIMOPS;
12. Coordination of Drilling CONTRACTOR & service CONTRACTORS personnel to ensure that they provide their support functions effectively, efficiently and safely as possible.
13. QA/QC control of all consumables and materials shipped, control of well in advance of shipment and equipment requested conforms to the specifications required;
14. Management of adequate operational feedback, control of the technical reports on drilling and experienced well problems to be prepared in a timely manner and communicated to other units to prevent their reoccurrence and to enhance well operation performance;
15. Planning of all activities and needs in coordination with the COMPANY RSES and the services CONTRACTORS;
16. Quality control of the reporting issued from the rig including the daily well cost estimate in timely manner;
17. Preparation of evaluation of specific tenders including drilling rigs, service contracts especially operational related aspects of tenders;
18. Training of all PERSONNEL.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: