Skills: Workover or Completion
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The scope of the SERVICE consists:
- in providing the technical completion expertise within the drilling department,
- in ensuring that all programmes are prepared and review operational performance,
- in suggesting solutions for operational improvement,
- In providing engineering support and technical advice to the COMPANY Rigs superintendent during the
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts within the envelope of the B17 projects portfolio:
1. Ensuring the engineering preparation of completion, work-over, well intervention and DST operation for exploration wells, whilst respecting HSE, the company rules, the work scope, the program and at the same time optimising the HSE, performance and costs;
2. Contribution to the increase of performance of the operation by introducing new techniques/ technologies;
3. Optimisation of well completion operation performance fully achieving all well productivity, development within a high safety and environment awareness level;
4. Follow up of all completion related activities at the completion CONTRACTOR Luanda base;
5. Follow up of the engineering activities related to the completion equipment;
6. Preparation of procedures for the completion operations during completion and intervention, respecting the company procedures, safety and environment;
7. Optimisation of procedures and programmes in order to reduce costs and delays;
8. Technical expertise to the COMPANY drilling superintendent during completion activities;
9. Regular feedback to the COMPANY DT/FCP organisation with a view to improve the operations while respecting the safety of personnel and equipment;
10. Activities with a view to identify possible failures and proposing solutions;
11. Offshore completion witness at least once a week for KPI implementation.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: