Skills: Subsea Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The scope of the SERVICE consists:
- in providing a technical subsea expertise within the COMPANY drilling department
- in ensuring that all programs are prepared and review operational performance
- in suggesting solutions for operational improvement
- in optimizing cost fully achieved for well performance, productivity, and development goal within a high
standard of safety and environment level.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
1. Follow up of all subsea related activities at the FMC Luanda base;
2. Follow up of the engineering activities related to the subsea equipment;
3. Follow up of operational analysis and NPT tracking for the subsea operations;
4. Participation to the analysis of performance for the wells liaising with the COMPANY Lead Subsea Engineer;
5. Participation to the preparation of procedures and programmes for the subsea operations during completion and intervention, respecting the company procedures, safety and environment;
6. Optimisation of procedures and programmes in order to reduce costs and delays;
7. Technical expertise to the COMPANY subsea superintendent during subsea completion activities;
8. Make up of regular feedback to the COMPANY DT/FCP organisation with a view to improve the operations while respecting the safety of personnel and equipment;
9. Assistance to the COMPANY onshore subsea superintendent during fault finding / anomalies related to the offshore. activities with a view to identifying possible failures and proposing solutions;
10. Participation to various subsea studies for the subsidiary.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: