Skills: Drilling Consultant
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ERD Specialist - KL, Malaysia
Location: KL, Malaysia
Start Date: ASAP
Typical Working Hours: 45 hours a week
Travel Requirement: No
Package: Competitive day rate
Contract Length: 24 months + extension
My Client is an international oilfield services provider, based in Malaysia with operations around the world.
They are currently searching for an ERD specialist for a new drilling completions campaign in Malaysia. Working as a subject matter expert for all directional ERD operations, acting as an advisor for directional strategy.
• ERD subject matter expert for the company
• Operator and Service company experience - ideally with supermajors
• Planning and executing projects consisting of multiple ERD - MPD wells
• Giving office support in the planning stage and rig support during critical operations
• Act as first point of contact for matters relating to ERD
The Candidate Requirements
• Possess technical expertise AND knowledge of Reservoir engineering/ management
• 15+ years' experience working with directional ERD and high angle wells is essential
• High level of proficiency with torque, drag and hydraulics modelling software.
• Demonstrate the ability to assess wellbore conditions at the rig site during ERD well operations
• Worked across multiple different basins, with particular focus on Malaysia
• Ability to convey knowledge effectively to a number of different nationalities
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!