Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions Ltd based in Aberdeen, requires an experienced Part-time HR Advisor for 6 month temporary contract.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for providing HR advice and supporting managers within the project environment for both offshore and site based personnel
- Good understanding and working knowledge of OCA terms and conditions
- Proficient in participating in challenging discussions
- Work on HR initiatives across the HR team
- Working in alignment with the wider HR team covering, Attract, Select, Develop, Perform, Reward and Re-assign
- Promoting the People Policy and Processes
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Membership of CIPD preferred
- Valid Survival and Medical preferred
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.