- Indonesia (ID) has been identified as one of Lubes 5 key AG markets which is integral to achieving our overall 2027 growth aspirations.
- Since 2015, Shell's ID sales volume has almost doubled (from 74ML in 2015 to ~159ML LE for 2018). The aspiration is to grow the business to 310ML by 2027.
- The original Marunda design was for 120ML annual capacity based on a product portfolio of 42 SKUs (capacity based on 3 shifts/day, 290 working days per year). The LSC Operations team has been able to stretch the asset to run at a rate of 150ML+ (with triple the number of SKUs). As a result of the strong ID volume growth, the LOBP is nearing capacity and networking support will be required in 2019-2021 timeframe to support the business growth.
- A brownfield LOBP expansion of Marunda has been identified as the best solution and a key enabler to deliver Shell's ID lubricants Accelerated Growth ambition, especially with anticipated future regulations requiring "local production"
Accountabilities for this role are outlined as follows:
- Responsible for project Quality Plan, set out the right quality target, form a qualified quality team.
- During EPC tendering, support PM for vendor assessment.
- During construction, as a member of site leadership team, responsible for quality assurance and quality control according to ITP.
- Implement Shell FPD with focus on cleanliness, tightness and integrity. Ensure FPD KPI will be achieved.
- Responsible to maintain NCR log. Ensure any quality defects will be followed through.
- Responsible for punch list creation and sign-off.
- Support project manager for scope change management.
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees' ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from prominent universities/institutes.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas projects as a QA/QC.
- Fluent in English, written and verbally, excellent communications skills.
- Manage strategic and front-end process - Knowledge
- Manage project execution - Knowledge
- Resource and schedule management - Skill
- Cost management - Skill
- Control processes - Skill
- Project Context - Knowledge
- Contracting and Procurement - Knowledge
- HSSE Management - Skill
- Personal and Business Competences - Knowledge
- Global Leadership - Meet Expectation
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.