The CRI EO business has regional headquarters and technical offices in Singapore, Houston, and Fareham (England), with a further technical office in The Hague. It has a commanding market share as the leading provider of EO catalyst and technology to the chemicals industry with large competitive strength in its products, people and technology.
EO Catalyst Technical staff worldwide provide support to each of the three regions and as part of a global team.
The Technical Service Engineer is a key member of CRI's unique technical partnership offering which delivers value and increased profits to its customers. By solving technical problems, catalyst optimization and troubleshooting, each TSE directly contributes to delivering value to our customers, and helps CRI monetize this via catalyst sales.Company Description
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.Requirements
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or comparable science/engineering degree
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in catalyst company, process design, or refining and chemical operating environment,
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of heterogeneous catalysis
- An effective team player
- Able to multi-task and manage several projects at the same time
- Able to work independently and take ownership for the assigned task
- Able to develop a very close working relationship with a diverse customer base
- Able to interact effectively in a global team environment in an English speaking environment
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.