The Senior Maintenance Planner is a key role in our QGC Asset based in Queensland. In this role, you will be expected to provide specialist expertise in managing the operations of short to medium term maintenance planning and scheduling for the field operations. You will also ensure the plant's availability and reliability in accordance with maintenance management strategies. This role is based in Chinchilla, Queensland and is on a roster: 15 days on 13 days off - 10 hours per day.Some of the key deliverables and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Support equipment reliability in accordance with maintenance management strategies.
- Coach Planners in work management, planning and assist in influencing change.
- Scope the full extent of maintenance work needed to conduct the relevant corrective/preventive activities on the organisation's plant and equipment.
- Liaise with production staff and the maintenance supervisors' to schedule manpower and resources for the most effective production and maintenance outcomes.
- Support continuous improvement of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) data through the submission of Change Requests and direct amendment of Job Plans.
Your interest in working for Shell Australia is the first step towards a great career that focuses on securing an energy future for generations to come. Shell Australia can offer you a platform from which you can propel your career and work on projects as diverse as the game-changing Prelude FLNG, industry-leading QGC project in Queensland, or our range of upstream exploration and development opportunities. Shell has been in Australia since 1901. Today Shell Australia is focused largely in the upstream sector, especially in the exploration, development and production of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and oil.Requirements
To be successful in the role you we are looking for someone with the following:
- Trade or engineering background.
- Tertiary qualifications in maintenance or planning is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in administering maintenance management systems.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and analysing reports, and associated reporting systems.
- Knowledge of environmental health and safety legislation and Australian standards as applicable to the operation and maintenance of upstream operation facilities.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, identifying opportunities and providing solutions.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
If you have these skills, relevant qualifications, competencies relevant to mining, petroleum, gas and energy sector we would love to hear from you.Disclaimer
Aboriginal candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
At Shell we believe that every individual has something valuable to offer. We understand that the more diverse the workforce, the wider the variety of ideas we bring to the table. Shell values diversity and offers: flexible work schedules, work and family programs, health and wellness programs, employee networks and mentoring, plus great training and development
The successful candidate should be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.