SPI Subject Matter Expert Location:
Houston, TX Duration:
Long-term assignment working on the client side Accountabilities
- Ensure consistent implementation and deliverable requirements for SPI across all EPC contractors.
- Planning and execution of SPI administrative and technical assurance activities defined in the SmartPlant systems Management Plan
- Development of master SPI seed files to be used by EPC Contractors
- Implementation and requirements documentation for standardized engineering systems
- Develop workflows and procedures on how the piping line classes will be managed for the project
- Work with Hexagon SmartPlant Cloud team to ensure SPI is setup properly and performance is acceptable for all EPCs who are using SPI via Cloud
- Work with IT to ensure all performance and SPI license related issues are addressed properly.
- Perform regular audits on all EPCs S3D ref data to ensure consistency
- Interface with Chemicals project engineering team for SPI related issues
- Work with Operations team to align with existing SPI setup to ensure consistency
- Primary contact for all EPCS for any SmartPlant Instrumentation related issues
- Work with SmartPlant system SMEs to align all tools for ref data configuration
- SmartPlant Systems Manager
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.