SmartPlant Reference Data SME Location:
Houston, TX Duration:
Long-term assignment working on the client side Accountabilities
- Ensure consistent implementation and deliverable requirements for S3D reference data across all EPC contractors.
- Planning and execution of S3D reference data administrative and technical assurance activities defined in the SmartPlant systems Management Plan
- Development of master ES seed files to be used by EPC Contractors
- Implementation and requirements documentation for standardized engineering systems
- Develop workflows and procedures on how the piping line classes will be managed for the project
- Manage S3D ref data for the project and ensure all changes are managed in one central location and distributed to all EPCs for execution
- Perform regular audits on all EPCs S3D ref data to ensure consistency
- Interface with Chemical project engineering team for all line class modification requests from EPCs
- Primary contact for all EPCS for any SmartPlant Ref data changes
- Work with SmartPlant system SMEs to align all tools for ref data configuration
- SmartPlant Systems Manager
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.