Skills: CAD / CAM
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Smart3D / Smart Plant 3D SME
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Long-term assignment working on the client side
- Responsible for setting up the Smart3D project
- Ensure consistent implementation and deliverable requirements of S3D across all EPCs
- Planning and execution of S3D administrative and technical assurance activities as defined in the SmartPlant systems management Plan.
- Liaise with all EPCs and setup the S3D project as a satellite workshare for all EPCs to ensure consistency
- Development of master ES seed files to be used by EPC Contractors
- Implementation and requirements documentation for standardized engineering systems
- Information requests associated with systems requirements and applications
- Perform periodic audits on all EPCs S3D setup and deliverables as defined in the Project Technical Assurance Plan
- Perform S3D administrative duties specified in the S3D implementation Plan
- Serve as SME's on project engineering systems and data management requirements
- Interface with PAR Operations team to identify their requirement in the Smart3D setup
- Primary interface for all Engineering Contractors for all 3D modeling related issues
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.