Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Skills: Sales, Mechanical Engineering
Other Skills: Experience in the upstream
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Product Specialist - Power tools & Compressor Systems ( Nigerians Only )
Our client is an international oil and gas servicing company.
The role is based in Lagos.
Purpose of Job:
In-depth knowledge of OEM Products to provide solutions to clients in the IOCs, EPC Companies and other profitable companies.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on application of power tools, Gas Compressors and lifting and material handling.
- In-depth understanding of OEM Products, hands-on application and areas of application in upstream Oil & Gas.
- Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
- Provide technical support to team of engineers handling repairs
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high volume customers
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Ability to train end-users and client design Engineers from time-to-time
- Understand full working of Joint Venture Partners and any new technology.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group.
- Collate client - specific intelligence and produce weekly reports.
- Prepare month end reports and quarterly reports for OEM.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO).
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved.
- Collate and communicate business intelligence.
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services.
- Reconcile customers' accounts and ensure proper documentation
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress.
- Demonstrate consistent business development success and target - driven achievement.
- Develop and regularly update a comprehensive client contact list.
- A Mechanical Engineering graduate of a tertiary institution
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Business Development/Technical Sales in the Upstream sub-sector of the oil and gas industry