Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Experienced Well Services Coiled Tubing Field Specialist
Location: Toowoomba, Queensland.
We are looking for an Experienced Well Services Coiled Tubing Field Specialist to join our Australia and based in Toowoomba, QLD.
Responsible for organizes and performs all types of jobs within a service, using equipment, people and materials to provide clients with high-quality services.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate experience and competency in the following areas:
• Reside in Australia and have the full right to live and work in Australia
• No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company's requirement.
• Minimum of 15 years of field experience in O&G Offshore Coiled Tubing and have the knowledge in operating and troubleshooting Coiled Tubing CCAT / InterACT, set-up & troubleshooting Pressure Control, Nitrogen & Fluid pumping equipment, JetBlaster, MCCV, and CoilFLATE.
• Have experience in milling, fishing and CT clean out operations.
• Have worked in Semi-Submersible rigs and Deep Water projects.
• Proof of 2-3 years Technical TAFE Diploma Certificate
• Execute successful related jobs according to design and client specification.
• Strong understanding of Schlumberger service offering
• Manage personnel, equipment and materials to ensure they arrive at location on time.
• Hands-on maintenance experience with mechanical and electrical equipment and engine
• Have valid BOSIET, Well Control and OGUK medical certificates
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent adaptability to field conditions
• Ability to work effectively in Teams
• Strong Commitment to QHSE
• Client and Service oriented
• Performance Focused
• Ability to learn quickly and translate the learning into practical solutions
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
You can find details of Job descriptions on our website company website
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
Salary: The salary package will comprise of a base salary in the range of AUD 80,000 - 110,000 /year + daily wellsite bonus as per overall experience.
Application: Please upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience to:
Application is open from 06-March-2019 until 06-April-2019.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. We reserve the right to commence recruitment proceedings prior to the stated closing date.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.