Skills: Process Engineer, Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Other Skills: Commissioning Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Receives Project documentation and understands Scope of Work related to his discipline what is required.
- Lead a team to undertake commissioning activities in small projects.
- Interfaces with other disciplines to ensure integration of activities.
- Implement & test the subsystems as per project commissioning test sheets.
- Preparation of method statements, procedures and routines where required.
- Interface towards Precommissioning and Company personnel.
- Reports on work progress, bringing to notice potential problems or delays and recommends solutions.
- Assist during the database preparation for precommissioning status index and commissioning technical database.
- Plan, Monitor and assist in Vendor activities as required.
- Ensure temporary supplies and commissioning spares are adequate for the subsystem testing.
- Perform inter-discipline checks.
- Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
- Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- 10 years commissioning experience within the oil and gas industry with at least 4 years in a key Commissioning role.
- Supervisory potentials.
- Good understanding of specific Engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of commissioning software.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good technical knowledge and skills.
- Good Communication skills.
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.