Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for conducting risk based audis which evaluate the business management system and improves the organization through the use of various quality assessment tools and proven organizational improvement techniques. This position will work with other departments to conduct audits, develop auditing tools, methodologies, and asses regional auditors competency.
- Implement and monitor company's compliance with internal and external control requirements (i.e. audit program, procedures, policies).
- Evaluate effectiveness of:
- Business processes to meet desired objectives (This may include but not limited to strategic or business plans, high consequence initiatives, mergers and acquisitions, projects for complex scopes of work, etc.).
- Performance levels and trends and compare with appropriate benchmarks.
- Key components of the QMS and how they are leveraged to improve the organization (Policies, procedures, corrective and preventive actions, etc.).
- Identify opportunities for improvements, make recommendations for process improvement and help implement these, if needed.
- Support the maintenance of global ISO 9001 certifications through execution of audits and NC/CAPA closure follow-up.
- Responsible for coordination, preparation, and submission of audit reviews.
- Prepare and deliver reports based on results of audits to all levels of the organizations.
- Periodically test and assess quality control systems to ensure that company's practices conform to both internal and external standards.
- Track findings to resolutions and validate effectiveness of improvements.
- Ensure records and documentation are accurate and comply with applicable requirements, standards, and/or regulations (i.e. ISO 9001, ISO TS 29001, API Q1, API Q2).
- Work with Quality Solutions Partners and Regional Leads to assist with audits at the business unit or regional level.
- Support the development of the auditor competency program and assist with auditor training.
- Support the planning, execution and NC/CAPA follow-up for strategic customer audits.
- Create methods to obtain and measure Voice of Customer.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Global Quality Audit Manager.
- Bachelor's degree required in related field or equivalent education and experience.
- Previous experience in auditing and Quality or related field.
- Previous experience in Oil and gas.
- Success in international environment and cultures.
- Demonstrated understanding of business and quality management systems and the integration of data into execution plans.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, API Q1, API Q2, ISO TS 29001.
- Understanding of ISO14001 and ISO 45001 (OHSAS18001).
- Understanding of manufacturing and service processes.
- Master's degree preferred but not required.
- Certified auditor through a recognized program such as IRCA, Exemplar Global, or ASQ.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritize.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to engage across all levels within the organization
- Apply logical thinking to gathering and analyzing information, designing and testing solutions to problems, and formulating plans.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate audit results to produce actionable insights.
- Ability to influence short-term tactical decisions at higher levels in the organization.
- Depth and breadth of knowlegde of robust business process and quality management system.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.