Skills: Logistics Management
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
SES, a wholly owned subsidiary of WorleyParsons is recruiting a Warehouse Logistics Coordinator based in Aberdeen on a full-time, permanent basis.
This new role is a multi-skilled position and covers a wide range of warehousing and administrative responsibilities. This role is primarily in support of the Service and Back Load team leads in the effective management of their respective warehouses. The role includes the organisation and orderliness of plant and equipment in a warehouse, its efficient storage and delivery to back load and service departments as well as preparation for delivery and processing on its return. A significant portion of the role is the efficient and accurate processing and updating of plant records within the MCS plant management system. This will include: tracking and labelling equipment; creation and uploading of certification and other associated documentation; creation of work orders and customer charging documentation. The successful candidate would be expected to occasionally cover other roles with a significant plant system element, for example the hire desk.
- Internal movement of plant and equipment, to and from storage and departments
- Operation of mechanical lifting equipment, pallet trucks and forklift
- Manual handling of plant and equipment
- Efficient and orderly storage of plant and equipment
- Labeling and document generation of plant and equipment
- Generation of work orders under instruction from back load team lead
- Processing of returned plant and equipment
- Preparation of plant and equipment, including documentation, for dispatch.
- Generation of damage and deficiency reports under instruction from back load team lead
- Checking stock availability in plant system
- Updating of plant condition in plant system
- Generation of digital imagery against plant items and input in to plant system.
- Regular stock and inventory checking
- Vendor communication regarding on and off hire of cross hired equipment
- Update and modify system data as required in Plant Hire System (e.g. correction of asset number and asset description)
- Driving license
- Fork lift driver
- Dangerous good awareness
- Experienced in a warehouse environment
- A clear and confident communicator both written and verbal;
- Organised and able to meet deadlines;
- IT and computer literate;
- Experienced and proficient user of plant management software
- Forklift license upto 12t