Casper, Wyoming, United States
Casper, Wyoming, United States
Skills: Project Management, Construction Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Casper, Wyoming, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Division Manager is responsible for developing, managing, coordinating, and administering projects in their assigned region from the conceptual stages through planning, procurement, construction, start-up, performance testing, initial operations, and contract close-out. The Division Manager will supervise the development of customers, budgets and schedules, manage performance, report progress, and initiate action to assure program/project objectives and schedules are met and work is performed within budget and according to specifications. The Division Manager will develop and maintain close relationships with their internal Strike counterparts within their assigned region and at Corporate.
Primary Job Function:
- Effectively plan, schedule, and manage projects to meet customer's needs and expectations, and ensure the target profit levels are met for the region.
- Define and communicate roles, responsibilities and authorities to project team members/partners and the customer to ensure project completion in a safe manner, within budget, on schedule, and in conformance with the appropriate standards, specifications and applicable requirements.
- Monitor all contractual commitments to ensure that all work is being performed in accordance with the specifications, drawings and terms of the contract, that a trend program is in place, that change orders and claims are processed in a timely manner.
- Approve bid tabulations for commitments on all major purchase orders, contracts, and sub-contracts, and approves critical changes to these documents in accordance with Strike procedures.
- Review invoices and applications for payment to assure accuracy of tabulations, accuracy of completion percentage, and recommend approval or disapproval.
- Conduct meetings with client to provide project status updates which can include, but not limited to, projected crew work schedules, revisions to scope (change control form) and schedule.
- Conduct internal company meetings to coordinate project administration, engineering, material availability, construction activity and resolve project problems.
- Ensure construction activities are performed safely and effectively according to Strike's EHS Policy.
- Monitor the material delivery effort to assure proper material order is met in regards to contract commitments.
- Ensure the following documents are completed with proper review: plans, permits, schedule, change control forms, weekly and monthly projection reports, project status reports and any other applicable documentation.
- Complete all items required to close out project and organize project post-job reviews to ensure that all Strike documents are complete. Provide leadership and training to project personnel.
- Monitor and manage utilization of regional assets including direct labor, fleet, tools and equipment. Work with Corporate fleet group to keep assets visible and utilized.
- 10+ years of experience in project management with an emphasis on oil and gas industry pipeline projects. Experience in pipeline facilities projects including compressor station, meter station and pump station projects is preferred.
- Additional experience, including project scoping and estimating, cost and schedule control, design and construction management, team building, resource planning, procurement, and permitting.
- Field experience in the construction and / or supervision of pipelines, compressor and pump stations, production facilities, measurement stations, and other upstream oil and gas facilities is desirable.
- Strong computer experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically excel.
- Construction Management or related degree is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Demonstrates flexibility to effectively deal with changing priorities and timelines through analytical problem-solving.
- Proven time management and follow-through skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Works both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Displays superior written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Displays tactful, mature and professional demeanor with developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personnel.
- Physical demands require ability to endure frequent physical activity, work long days and handle outdoor elements including a variety of weather conditions.
- Requires willingness to relocate for project demands and travel frequently as needed
- Complies with Crossfire/Strike's policies and procedures.
- Complies with Crossfire/Strike's Drug & Alcohol Policy maintaining favorable drug testing results throughout employment.
- Performs job safely with respect to others, property and individual safety.
- Works effectively with others to encourage teamwork and productivity.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Crossfire/Strike is an equal opportunity employer.