Skills: Workover or Completion
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Asset Protection Supervisor - Workover
Manages all operational, tactical and procedural security matters in support in line with Company's policy. Reports to the Operations Security Superintendent.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and directs the allocated teams or guard force as appropriate, of contracted Security Provider and internal Company security management staff in daily tasks.
- Ensures that all security related matters are conducted according to Security Regulations as stipulated by KRG Ministries, Company policy, international industrial best practice and in accordance with the Voluntary Principles of Human Rights.
- Provides routine information reports and security assessments to an agreed and directed schedule.
- Monitors local security related developments, providing accurate and timely reports to assess and Advises on matters relating to evacuation and emergency response.
- Manages any security related incidents on the ground as directed by the Security Operations Superintendent in the Emergency response room.
- Supervises and directs Kurdish security staff within the department as directed by Operations Security Superintendent.
- Supports Community Relations at Company and local level in support of Project aims.
- Manages all staff under authority professionally, fairly and reasonably in line with Company HR policies and protocol towards agreed objectives.
- Supervises and reports daily on the Company access control staff and Oil Police employed as access control on the LPG plant
- Formulates, develops, conducts and supervises ongoing training for all LN security staff, including Oil Police as allowed by the Ministry of Interior.
- Supervise access control and security in relation to the LPG plant, and its immediate surrounds.
- Carries out daily/nightly patrols within the Facility area carrying out periodic checks on all security staff.
- Responds to all security incidents.
- Assists in the ongoing development of security plans.
- Mentors identified l LN Access control personnel with the aim of advancing them to junior management positions in the security department.
- Liaises closely with Oil Police commanders at local level.
- Acts as the companies' security representative in all community related security issues and provide accurate and timely feedback.
- Monitors all CCTV applications and ensure the integrity of the CCTV security system is always maintained in the highest possible state .
- Services and Outputs
- Verifies and collects processing of monthly timesheets and duty statements as directed.
- Ad hoc reports as requested or relevant on the current security situation.
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of ongoing training schedules.
- Quality control of contracted security provider and local staff.
- Implements and adheres to the Company's HSE policy as specified at all levels.
- Routine management of all security, operational, administrative and welfare issues of local teams including but not limited to movement control tasks and rig security tasks as directed by Security Superintendent.
Minimum Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in a Security related field
- Considerable service at a minimum of Non Commissioned Officer, Commonwealth Forces or Police
- Significant prior experience of providing security advice to commercial organizations in Iraq
- Experience of planning and controlling security Operations in Iraq
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Petroplan is an established Global Recruitment Organization supplying technical manpower and administrative services to the oil, gas and petro-chemical industries. Formed in 1976, Petroplan has over three decades’ experience and knowledge of global staffing markets to support feasibility studies through engineering and construction to ongoing operations and maintenance contracts.
Petroplan holds major global supply agreements with leading oil, gas and chemical operators and main contractors on a sole or preferred supplier basis. Our network of offices and strategic partner organizations provide on-the-ground support for clients and contracted individuals and teams in over 30 worldwide locations.
Our key discipline areas, which we regularly recruit for our clients, cover all phases of oil and gas exploration, production and refining projects:
Please visit us at www.petroplan.com for further information on our services and current vacancies.