APME, especially India, has been identified as a key growth area for the Lubricants business. Extensive work is needed to identify and execute projects which will enable robust and competitive supply to support planned growth. This includes projects to debottleneck the LOBP, optimize the logistics footprint, etc. The Project Manager will play a crucial role in ensuring the goal zero, on-time, on-budget delivery of key growth projects. He/she will manage the execution of a business critical filling line project at Shell's Taloja LOBP (including delivering FEED and managing the project construction while minimizing impacts on plant operations, HSSE, and productivity) and will play a key role in subsequent brownfield projects in India.
- Project Manager for execution of growth and selected asset integrity capex projects in India.
- Work with Global Performance & Development team, LSC APME+ BD advisers and Subject Matter Experts (SME's) on LSC country asset master plans covering hardware capability and production/capacity improvements.
- Work closely with external business partners, particularly EPC or EPCM contractors who will provide Engineering and EPC management services for the execution of the projects.
- Develop the Client Specifications for each opportunity jointly with Operations team and Regional or Global SME's and prepare investment proposals accordingly.
- Ensure coordination with Production Manager and Plant Manager during execution and handover of brownfield projects to minimize disruption to Operating activities onsite.
- Be proficient with the LSC Project Management System (PMS) and ensure disciplined compliance with either the full PMS or PMS Lite.
Shell began operations in India more than 80 years ago. At Shell India, we invest in our people through our industry-leading development programme, which sees our employees thrive and gain access to experts on a local and global level. To date, we have invested more than US$ 1 billion already in India's energy sector alone in socially and environmentally responsible ways. It is the only global major to have a fuel retail license in India. The Shell Technology Centre Bangalore, STCB, is one of the three global hubs for technology in the Projects & Technology business of Royal Dutch Shell. In addition, we supply crude, chemicals and technology to public and private sector oil companies, and our Chennai Business Centre provides a wide range of finance, accounting and business services to Shell globally.Requirements
Manage Strategic and Front-end Processes
- Evaluate and Frame Opportunities
- Define and Optimize Project Concepts
- Manage Front End Engineering Activities
- Identify and Manage Project Risks
- Develop Project Execution Strategies and Plans
- Manage Project Interfaces
Manage Project Execution
- Manage Detailed Design Activities
- Develop / Implement Engineering, Construction & Procurement Processes
- Manage Operational Readiness & Assurance process incl commissioning and start-up
- Handover and close out work
Resource, Schedule & Cost Management
- Manage the Schedule and Resource Plan
- Manage the Cost
Project Control Processes
- Specify Quality Assure/Control Req's and Develop Quality Plan and Perform QA/QC
- Implement Project Information Management System
- Implement Change Control Process
- Manage and Communicate Project Performance
- Develop Lessons Learned / Participate in audits and reviews
- Set-up and manage project teams
- Sustain connections and networks with the wider enterprise
- Manage Project Complexity and Programme/Portfolio aspects
Contracting and Procurement
- Manage Sourcing Process
- Develop Contracts
- Deliver Contract Value
HSSE Management Systems
- HSSE Leadership and Commitment
- HSSE Policy & Strategic Objectives
- Organization, Responsibilities and Resources & HSSE Requirements
- HSSE Risk Management Framework
- HEMP for Significant Risks / HSE Cases
- Emergency Response
- Safe Systems of Work / Personal Safety
- Integrate HSSE into Business Plans & Procedures
- HSSE Performance Management
- Incident Classification, Investigation and Reporting
- HSSE Audit
- HSSE Management Review
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.