Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are currently seeking to hire a qualified and experienced Treasury Accountant to be based in Bangkok. Qualification, responsibilities and behavior details below:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* 1-3 years of working experiences in accounting field. (Payable Accountant, General Accounting)
* Proficient in MS Excel application.
* Able to communicate in English both spoken and written
* Experience in working with financial hub will be advantage.
* Knowledge in ERP system Lawson or Oracle will be advantage.
* Knowledge tax compliance and reporting will be an added advantage.
* Process invoices for payment to vendors by checking invoices for accuracy, resolving discrepancies, and entering data into system.
* Managing cash flow
* Prepare bank reconciliation
* Maintaining bank mandate
* Review employee's expense claim.
* Reviews VAT, WHT and prepare PND3, PND53 report.
* Handling day to day operation and collaborate with AP finance hub to support locally issue.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Ability to communicate and interact with, as well as support, effective partnerships with peers and subordinates; good communication skills.
* Problem Solving: creative and innovative quality solutions and able to work independently.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.