Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Responsible for cross company management of partnerships and alliances marketing for the Landmark brand
- Identify qualified Industry and customer events
- Provide strategic focus for events (pre-event, during, and post) for messaging, attendance and participation
- Maintain visibility on competitive participation, attendance and hosting of events
- Coordinate with stakeholders, product marketing and vendors during event planning
- Strategically plan messaging to attendees with internal stakeholders, product, R&D and Sales
- Experience with onsite supervision for set up and tear down of trade show properties
- Add creative and innovative ideas on designs and directions for events
- Establish standardized event procedures and train staff to properly execute them
- Build and adhere to an event budget to avoid project overruns
- Reconcile budgets post-event
- Track event key performance areas and identify items to work on for future events
- Work with the team on all parts of the event execution where needed
- Manage event logistics and inventory of event assets and giveaways
- Track objectives to be shared with stakeholders
- Manage and negotiate contracts with vendors
- Provide post mortem reporting on events
- Develop a global speaker pool to leverage industry leaders at conferences
- With exposure to multiple teams, this is a highly-matrixed role, and candidates need to be strategic thinkers, hands on, highly organized, detail-oriented, and have experience in tradeshows and using events as lead generation.
- Very strong project management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
- Demonstrated experience in working with product and lead generation teams, and using events as activity to support awareness, relationship building or lead generation.
- Proven success in executing multiple events and using both internal and external resources to accomplish this.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Willing to travel to attend highly strategic events, or to spot-check vendor execution, and ensure processed are being adhered to onsite at tradeshows
- 5-10 years' experience managing B2B and/or B2C trade shows, conferences or events.
- Experience with global events, preferred
- Completion of a graduate degree in Business (MBA), preferred
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 69604
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.