Pleasanton, Texas, United States
Pleasanton, Texas, United States
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pleasanton, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Responsible for safely and efficiently applying the appropriate procedures for the operation of wireline equipment, tools and techniques to ensure quality and cost-effective service is provided to each customer. This position includes performing services related to production logging, perforating services, and explosive/radioactive handling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for assigning work, assisting in projects, training and overseeing the performance of the well site operators.
• Supervise and assist operator crews in the preparation of the unit and calibration of equipment.
• Performs a full range of supervisory responsibilities including assisting in and making recommendations regarding hiring, training, scheduling of work, grievances, performance counseling, and recommendations for promotions, demotions and termination of employment.
• Adheres to all well service health, safety and environmental regulations.
• Instructs staff in work policies and procedures, and the use and maintenance of equipment.
• Fosters and maintains positive relationships with customers; builds confidence in the quality of the services provided.
• Submits accurate reports and data in a timely manner.
• Maintains assigned equipment and facilities as required.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Educational and Other Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 3 or more years of industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Class A or B license with air brake and Hazmat endorsements preferred; maintains license with endorsements in good standing as required.
• Complete and abide by all Safety Training and other provided training.
• Appropriate communication skills for coordination of the well service activities with crew members and supervisory staff.
• Travel to job location as required.
• Sensitive to confidential information.
• Must work independently and as a member of team.
• Gripping, reaching, hand dexterity, working with equipment.
• Lifting up to 50 lbs on occasion.
• Must be able to work under extreme or demanding conditions at times.
• Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
• Seeing/Hearing - able to see, hear and follow well service activities.
• Climbing - able to go up, down and over equipment in a safe manner using good judgment and proper safety equipment as is required.
• Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as but not all inclusive Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, and Hard Hats.
• Position will consistently require a minimum of 40 hours per week with frequent overtime demands based on the workload requirements.
• Position will require (24) twenty-four hours availability, with (7) seven day weeks when workload demands, with time off scheduled per current workload and other staff availability.
• Dependability, reliability, fulfilling responsibilities, working independently and as a team.
• Cooperation, maintaining friendly and responsible relationships with coworkers.
• Strong work ethics of integrity and honesty striving for excellence in all activities.
• Conduct and behavior exemplifying company standards.