Skills: Project Management, Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons are looking for a Senior Planning Engineer to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in one of our UK offshore locations.
You will join the Project Controls function which provides Project Control services on projects to include planning, cost control, document control and estimating. Project controls is involved in all stages of the project life cycle including Concept, FEED and the EPC phases subject to scope of requirements, to assist with providing these services, the Project Controls team utilises an in-house integrated project management system interfaced with proprietary systems where appropriate.
Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, start up and execution.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of the project planning system and procedures.
- Delivery of an appropriately detailed and robust schedule for either a large sized project or a large sized sub-element of a major project.
- Maintain the schedule and report and variances or issues related to it.
- Support Lead Planning Engineer with any contract specific reporting or tasks.
- Carry out all works in compliance with Corporate and Project specific procedures.
- To supervise, guide and advise the less experiences members of the planning team on planning issues.
- Commitment to and promotion of WorleyParsons values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.