Skills: Rig Electrician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Location: Kristiansand, Vest-Agder, Norway
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Site Survey of 6.6 KV & 690 VCA power/VFD cables
Full inspection of all above mentioned cables with regards to finding cable deficiencies due to poor installation by the shipyard with regads to damage cables, continuity, etc.
This position is on a drilling rig at Norwegian Sector . It is estimated a 7 day survey.
All candidates must have HV and VFD drilling rig experience and hold all offshore certifications.
Non-European candidates must possess Schengen visa.
A dynamic company formed in year 2007 by a group of engineers with extensive experience in the oil & gas industry ranging from Onshore Production, Offshore Production, Drilling and Diving Support
We offer support to the industry by supplying Quality Engineers and Administrative staff for Construction, Commissioning, and Operations (both onshore and off shore).
- Integrated project controls, cost estimating, cost management, planning, documentation control, risk analysis and systems development.
- Contract review, contract administration, claims advice and contract document preparation.
- Engineering Review
- Process Engineering, Equipment design, Manufacturing and System .
- Systems Design & Integration
- Requirement analysis, systems analysis, vendor selection, workflow modelling, data modelling.
- Hazid, Hazop, FMECA
- Assessment of technical systems as well as procedures.
- Factory Acceptance Tests
31 Jurong Port Road 02-12
Jurong Logisctics Hub
Tel : +65 62652432
Fax : +65 62652132