Skills: Process Control
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Platteville, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking an Automation Engineer with extensive experience for a prominent exploration and production company with operations based in Platteville, CO.
The Automation Engineer will work with the Production Engineering Team & Midstream Teams from an Automation stand point. The focus will be around well pads, production facilities, and Midstream facilities in the DJ and providing solutions on any expansion or retrofits that are being done. This position will have to work hand in hand with both Engineering and Operations from Design through the life of the facility.
- Developing engineering SOWs for our I&E contractors
- Reviewing engineering deliverables from I&E contractors for completeness and conformity with our standards/best practices
- Support field construction management and inspection in overseeing I&E construction contractors installation and programing
- Participation in technical reviews and also provide technical support to other company departments
- Support developing corporate standards surrounding control system design, including but not limited to hardware, panel design, software and HMI layout
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- 4-5+ years of relevant experience; or Automation Technician with 8 yrs or more experience
- Must have high level of knowledge in process control
- Project management experience preferable
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/